+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Flynax support a joke?

Is Flynax support a joke?

I can't believe the lack of support I am getting from Flynax.

I have a ticket unanswered for almost 2 weeks and then this morning they try and send me an invoice to extend my support after the one month I get with the purchase. Pretty angry with the situation right now and want to give up with this software.

Guru
    What do you need help with Scott, maybe throw a few questions here to see if others can help.

As for the support part, you only need paid support if you want flynax to help do things on your site that you do not know how to do, or do not want to do, any bug fixes are fixed at no cost, or you can pay for custom work if you want that.

In general there has been enough said in many posts about the level and quality of support or the lack of it. Flynax have asked what they can do to improve but at this stage nothing seems to have changed.

That said, there are some good people within the flynax walls.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Thank you Pete. I apologise for the rant but the support process is very frustrating. I guess they've seen this now as I've finally had a reply.

My issue is that I want the user to be able to select multiple categories with the filter plugin. Currently this only allows one to be selected. This is also true for other fields. A multi-check option would be amazing. Has anybody customised this before?

Thank you again.

Guru
    Are you talking category and sub category then if so there is an option to show sub categories in the main category

for example

Fruit
    - oranges
    - apples
    - pears

can all be seen on the one selection of fruit if set to show sub categories, you would then refine down by selecting a lower / sub category, which in turn can have sub categories under those. So by thinking about the structure it can be done.

However if you want say

Fruit
    Car Parts
    Dog Brushes

all to show at once and these were separate categories it would not work, unless of course you built them as sub categories to a bigger master category.

I also want the ability of choosing multiple drop-down at once. But flynax currently doesn't support this feature. Sadly

True the multi category selection option is not supported by Flynax, but honesty i never seen any other website that does that either.

Hello,

I cannot find any tickets from Scott Dann. Would you please send me ticket ID. Would you please explain us where did you create your ticket?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread