+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Map zoom for search on map page

Map zoom for search on map page

How do i control the map zoom for search on map page ? i need to default map to show the whole country
    i tried all options in my CP but nothing works

http://classifieds.demoflynax.com/un...ch-on-map.html

Hello Samir,

You can change location or zoom in Admin Panel >> Configurations >> General >> Default location on search map
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

hi viktor ,
    thank you for your reply, i am having problem with this optinon, if no location selection is done on home page, the option you described works fine, but if i select per example France in the home page and i go to search on map i see map zoomed too much and is not displaying the whole country (france). i will attach what i am talking about as pictures.

Here i select France as location Untitled1.png

Here is my settings in CP Untitled2.png

and this is the result i get when i see the map (notice is showing street view of france not the whole country) Untitled3.jpg

what i need is to show the whole country regardless what is selected in the home page.
    Last edited by Samir Fakirane; November 22, 2016 at 03:38 PM.

Hello,

I think we can help you if you create a ticket. Because I don't see errors. We should check why it happens.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hello Samir,

I have found your problem.

You user at first All-In-One script and then upload realty template. But in hooks set class from All-In-On I have changed it and now all ok.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread