+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flynax Experts?

Flynax Experts?

I have tried many classifieds software and this is by far the best as far as navigation, looks etc. However, I am finding that the software has alot of 'bugs' out of the box. I submit gobs of tickets and Linda is FANTASTIC to help me in chat, but because of the time difference, I'm often left waiting a long time. I've lost alot of members because of the 'bugs' so am wondering if any of you are experts with the software or use other experts that you could recommend for hire? I would appreciate any help with this.
    Thanks so much,
    Cammie

Yeah its great software and the support team are great. I also have the issue with time difference, but i found that if i submit a ticket before i go to bed its generally sorted by the time i get up. I pretty much use flynax for my mods and fixes, i can do little changes myself (mainly theme), but i am still learning.

If you are losing members etc i would say make sure the important bugs are fixed before any other mods.

We know that there are errors and problems with the software but we are working very hard on regular updates. So, most of the bugs will be fixed soon. Thank you, Chris for sharing your experience; I think it will be valuable for others living in the Western Hemisphere. If you are located in the Western Hemisphere you'd better submit tickets in the evening or midnight your time so that we could have all day long ahead to fix your issues.

+ Reply to Thread