+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to disable system cache?

Post How to disable system cache?

Hi guys, How to disable system cache? i try 1 account in 1 computer with different browsers (Safari and Chrome) results are diff. ive try to access (user interface) profile-> membership in 1 browser the membership is expired and in another browser is not expired. i tried also to Update system cache in flynax dashboard but got the same result.

Hello Pascual,

Very very strange. I think you logged with 2 different accounts. I suggest you create a ticket and describe your problem there.

Cache you can deactivate in Admin Panel >> Configurations >> Cache.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Very strange? i don't think so. your script is full of bugs. Create a ticket and then no solution? kindly check the image i attached. that is my home page. 1 page

PicMonkey Collage.jpg

not only that. there are a bug in creating a users (AGENT/BUYER), my listings vanished i don't know what happen, in membership plan, featured and paid ads, etc. all of that problem i report at your customer service and then what? Nothing

Hello Pascual,

Because said about bugs I should ask you. Did you configure cron job on your server?
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hi Victor, i will attached the screenshot of cron job settings. - i don;t see something wrong in my setting

Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 11.51.41 PM.jpg

Hello Pascual,

I think you should read this post: http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...ron-Jobs-setup
    Also read here about cron: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cron
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

i don;t see a problem in cron jobs

+ Reply to Thread