+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request: Improve of customer service

Okay thank you

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    What exactly we should improve? Please describe in detail if possible.
    Not sure why flynax needs to know where they need to improve if they have read all of the complaints about customer service ? as most describe what has been the same year in and year out.

First part of the problem I think is where ever you are located your understanding of customer service is a little different to most parts of the world, if you were operating here your customer service / business would be almost shut down and probably would be lucky to get a 2 out of 10 it is and has been that bad.

Often it is said that your poor support and poor attention to detail / many errors in the script are on purpose to get people to pay more money, but given the fact that there is no charge to for any script error this does not stand up, but really it would be nice to see a stable script that does not have errors.

The biggest and single most error you have in customer support is your timely feedback. Every Ticket should be responded to with 24 - 48 hours, every ticket should, also then have a scheduled time frame that the problem will be fixed by if it can not be done straight away, and every ticket should be responded or updated if there are any further changes to the original time frame.

The amount of times that you become frustrated with the lack of service because nobody even bothers to answer you unless your pulling your hair out is more often than not, so just some basic & timely replies and updates to peoples tickets will fix 90% of the problems with customer service, you see without any replies or feedback the word service does not apply and such there is no customer service.

Let me end by saying that I have great respect for the whole flynax team they are great, and I have said 1000 times if flynax ever sort their poor customer service by making a few simple changes then they could become super fantastic.

agree to you pete
    Last edited by PQB; November 17, 2016 at 04:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread