+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Replying to messages

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Replying to messages

when a seller receives a message, i see only the option to see the message but no option to reply to it. i know the seller can reply by accessing their email but wouldn't it be nice if the seller can manage messages and be able to reply to them from their website account login.

please let me know if i am missing something. :

Ok,
    I see that this option is already integrated in Flaynax webiste, only when i was testing i used a visitor (not logged in) thats why i didnt see the reply in messages.

How can I disable REPLY-TO exposing other person's email address. I mean disable it or use 2 2ay relay for communication

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Gill View Post
    How can I disable REPLY-TO exposing other person's email address
    Hello,

Could you show an example how it should work?

and what you mean by "2 day relay for communication"

sorry for mistype I meant to sy 2way relay email communication

Buyer completes form on portal listing to contact Seller - Seller receives email from ( randomdigitsaads@myportal.com) and Seller can choose to hit Reply and reply email - then buyer will get email from a similar email - That way original emails of parties is not exposed or displayed- and communication happen this way it is called 2 way relay ( my learning from google only about it)

Of course parties can see same messeges and communicate via My Messeges on Portal as well

Some other websites like craiglist etc uses this method also

ok,

It can be done only as a customization

I have already requested for customisation with few things, waiting for reply

+ Reply to Thread