+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coupon plugin - need suggestions.

Coupon plugin - need suggestions.

Hello all,

As probably you know we have coupon plugin which allows to give discount for users.
    But actually current version of plugin is not good enough and we want to remake/improve it.

If you are interested in this plugin and you have ideas about useful functions please share your ideas, we will appreciate it.

Re: Coupon plugin - need suggestions.

my request: when I make a coupon for a free listing (100% Discount) - the next step should not go to PayPal or others - because its FREE!

Hi,
    I have also noticed that, if the coupon have been used once, it cannot be used again. It would be nice to have single use coupon codes and multiple use coupons.

Hi Serg,
    Thanks for good corrections, we will implement them for new plugin version.

Hi Mike, yes I have a suggestion for the coupon plug-in. I posted this somewhere else in the forum I think, and you may have already seen it. I think it would be an excellent addition for Flynax to have admin coupons which can be used for offsite distribution, so the coupons are effectively private from site users. This way admin can target selective markets in email, in hand-outs and offer specials, they can even give prefferential discounts to family, friends and fellow workers, etc. They can also raise such coupons as passes for posting test ads in payed sections. I think too it would be ideal if these coupons could be raised for multiple use, where admin chooses how many times they are good for, as well as for single use, good for promos.

Hi,

this is an old post now, but has the multiple use coupon feature been added yet?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi guys,
    we still collecting your ideas regarding coupon code plugin, will start new version development next week.

Thanks and be harry to put your part in...
    John

Any sign of the new version of this coupon plugin yet?

Elena

Hi Paul Stott,
    Thank you for your question. We are sorry but new version of Coupon plugin will be later.

Thank you.

Hello Mike,
    A good choice for the Coupon Code is that it can offer the e-mail i want

greetings
    Javier S.L.
    admin of GoldAuto.es

+ Reply to Thread