+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After restoring files from backup , nothing seems to be working correctly

Hybrid View

After restoring files from backup , nothing seems to be working correctly

Hi , i've recently backed up all my files in my folder , because i had to ...
    now after i restored the files , I've got many problems regarding many sections in the script

like nothing show in admin panel : no accounts , no listings , no data entries ...

please check pictures in attachment
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Sayah Hatem,

I see only 1 way for you. Go to ticket system and create new ticket with your problems.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Sayah Hatem,

I see only 1 way for you. Go to ticket system and create new ticket with your problems.
    I"ve created a ticket and still no answer ,

I think I know why this happened , but i need your help to fix it , I moved all my files to backup directory meanwhile my hosting service went from mysql 5.5x to 5.6x , so I think all the databases are affected by this update or maybe not, anyway I've restored the database to the time before the update took place , or can it be because flynax's database doesn't support mysql 5.6x , please help me!!

Hello Sayah!

Flynax Software support mySQL 5. 6
    Can u be more precise? Where do you move the files?
    Thank u.

Just moved to a backup directoy in a different directory , after restoring nothing worked , I even restored to an elder backup (files+database) to a previous time 28/10/2016 when all was working , but still getting the same issue ,

please will you solve my issue ?, am still not getting anyhelp from flynax support ; ticket already created and still no reply , how are we supposed to keep on running our websites without support ?
    please give us real help

+ Reply to Thread