+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is driving me crazy!!

This is driving me crazy!!

Hello everyone

Hope someone has the solution to this one.
    I have enabled only TWO countries. The remaining countries are disabled.

But on my site when someone post a ad to country nr 1, its not visible on the site!!
    The ad is only visible if the user has not selected any country yet on the homepage.

The ads are not visible to the chosen country. I have tried everything...

Guru
    do you have the my location pluggin ? and if so have you checked what it is set for ? as this may affect if it can be seen or not, if your not sure just disable the plugin and if that fixes it, then locate where it is by editing the plugin and looking to see what page/s it is on so you can edit the locations and turn the plugin back on etc / try that first if not then go from there
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

I think will be better if you create a ticket with your problem. I think you did something wrong.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

I am having this same issue i already created a ticket it says that they are working on it. hope this is solved soon.

Hi Viktor,
    i need a solution to this issue, my ticket have been open for almost 2 weeks with no fix.
    when i select a country/city where my listings are located in the home page all my listings disappear only when i remove country/city selection then they appear again.

also search by map is not working as expected, when i show map area where my listing located the search comes up with only one result but i know there are more results in that area. this happens with all my categories.

please dont ask me to create a ticket as i mentioned my ticket is almost open for 2 weeeeeks

Hello
    I was having the same problem, but Viktor have fix it for my. Take a look in your database and find table:your prefix table_listings. Here u have 5 fields which are:country, state, province, address and zip code. All this fields must be type varchar and length 255, or tinytext. Sorry for my English.
    Have a nice day

Hi Zlotar,
    thank you for replying but i checked my database all those fields wore vchar (255) under fl_listing_fields table.

Hello Samir Fakirane,

I have tried to find your ticket which you create 2 weeks ago and I couldn't, but I found your ticket and last answer was in Friday. I have checked your site and all working properly only problem with permissions to folder 'compile'. I have changed permissions and now all ok I hope. Please check your site.
    Also Alan and Nick working with your site and they are solving problems with your site properly.
    Last edited by Viktor; November 21, 2016 at 05:29 AM.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi viktor,
    thank you for fixing that issue i see that its working fine i still have other open issues in the ticket.
    i appreciate your time.

My orginal ticket (GPS-218060) about this issue was filed on Posted On: 07 Nov 2016 08:25 AM
    and you fixed it today the 21th so to be exact i was waiting for 14 days.

but thank you anyway
    Last edited by Samir Fakirane; November 21, 2016 at 05:33 AM.

+ Reply to Thread