+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: V5

Hi Guys,
    Pete, Wei, thank you so much for the participating in this thread, we don't have time to dispute with Godwin
    because we are testing new version and fixing bugs. It takes us much time that we expected because
    (as you already know) the 4.6.0 version has "Add Listing" feature reworked from the scratch, that feature
    is the most large and complicated function in the script and has so many user cases which should be completely
    tested.

Here the current testing state on the screenshot. 89/93 discussions resolved!

John
    Attached Images Attached Images

John, once again, I will say this is not about dispute over what i said and it not about how long it will take Flynax to release the version. The problem is telling us different dates, my last email from David said September and I guess someone also have October date and someone also have whatever date that Flynax provided them. my concern is I totally understood the version is not ready yet but just tell the customers ( We dont really know the release date and we are working on it) simple. am not attacking anyone here. thanking Pete for telling people ( he wonder how they are living in real world? I dont expect that from you but I guess it business and you will always stand with someone that will defend you, no matter what it takes or how they been to others!

Godwin, providing a right release date is complicated thing in the IT and we are not perfect at it yet.
    We changed the way of development approach some time ago and I hope it will help us to provide
    much more accurate dates next time.

John

Since John's here would you be able to tell us the good date, a date that you said and you made it? Or not yet? I received date like August, mid September with an assuring word like quite realistic, then just a few days ago I was told mid Oct, which turn me down completely. I had turn my site off since July when I hear new version coming in August. Because as the time and still, I have some issue with the templates craiglist.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Since John's here would you be able to tell us the good date, a date that you said and you made it? Or not yet? I received date like August, mid September with an assuring word like quite realistic, then just a few days ago I was told mid Oct, which turn me down completely. I had turn my site off since July when I hear new version coming in August. Because as the time and still, I have some issue with the templates craiglist.
    Wei Hong; exactly what am talking about, am IT person too and I work with one of the biggest company in the world and we dont just give dates, we have a special way of telling the customer than giving false information.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Godwin, providing a right release date is complicated thing in the IT and we are not perfect at it yet.
    We changed the way of development approach some time ago and I hope it will help us to provide
    much more accurate dates next time.

John
    Hi John, will we have default image for different listing type? Since we have all in one, it would be nice to have default for each like realty, car, pet

Login and register, must be on next step not on add listing page, take a look here to more idea : www(dot)secondemain(dot)fr/inserer/

And price form <option> must have different choice : Amount, Free, Exchange, negotiable price... etc

Hello Any News ?

Yes releasing next week! :

Quote Originally Posted by Godwin Agbavor View Post
    Yes releasing next week! :
    oh wow, are you sure?

+ Reply to Thread