+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: V5

Quote Originally Posted by Godwin Agbavor View Post
    LOl they said December so take it easy, 3 months more
    Are you sure? I just talked to them today via chat and they told me mid October.

Do not believe anything Flynax will tell you, just wait, I have a lot of emails from them changing dates like some LA bitch changing men! they are not serious. most important thing for them is you bought the software already and you have no choice. you just have wait, like it or not !

Guru
    most important thing for them is you bought the software already and you have no choice. you just have wait, like it or not !
    When you say you have no choice, are you saying that spending a few lousy dollars is going to dictate the rest of your life ? just dump it / sell it and go buy the one that is right for you, if a few dollars spent in one part of anyone's life is going to determine anyone's life outcome I feel very sorry for them.

People here who are jumping up and down complaining, I really wonder how they live in the real world, a car manufacturer, "you said a new model car would be out next week" that's it my life is ruined, and one hundred and one similar things in life.

Are you saying that your classifieds business is not working because your latest update is not here?, that must be flynax's fault, and when it is released it wont be right and you will want the next update, because again it is some body else's fault and it is not working.

And I do not think any one is perfect and that includes flynax, so it is simple if this update is ruining your life, move on and fix your problem by buying another script from some one else, and I will bet your also complaining about them within 4 weeks.

People that come across as the victim have 3 common traits, they blame others, they justify why they are right, and they complain.

For the rest of us yes flynax has faults, then again so do I, and so do we all, but they are good people working hard to get better and every company and or business does that, just don't let small unimportant things become your daily complain or blame rather than focusing on your own business and building that.

Just relax guys, you both have your own points. I know why Godwin was so upset and so the points that Pete are pointing out. I was in the same boat long ago. It's a long progress that comes to our stage of mind regarding flynax. We don't decide on the release date or whether the fixes are in timely manner. All we can do are giving opinions and suggestion. We did research and decided to go with flynax and there are a few compromises that we have to take. Just let it go and work on what is current.

Me the only thing that bothers me is that they announce changes on the version and a lot of plugins, and nothing advances properly. After I'm happy with the script, but the novelties are enticing.

First of all, Peter Young is just playing *am with Flyna game* every business needs upgrade or updates. Talking about car companies, can you name any car company that changed the date of releasing a new car 3 times.

Am a Flynax customer and I have the right to complain about something that is wrong, the new version is not my problem but the problem is changing dates and misleading their customers. Which of this you dont understand Peter?

Look, I will not play *am with Flynax games* with you because am straight forward person, I rather be honest than pretend for self-benefits, I know you are blaming someone being right just to benefit from Flynax, it doesnt work like that Mr Peter.

Flynax must be committed to information they give their customers.

I think what Pete wanna say is that we have no control over the release date and that flaming won't speed the thing up but to leave a negative impression. A nicer reminder or opinion would be more welcomed. That's what I think.

Look at my post count. I had been here for so long and I had flamed a lot trust me.

Pete is saying nothing sensible, His just being a dick. I know a lot of people here on this thread will agree with me. I have 4 emails from Flynax with different dates and am sure most of you have even different from what I have. all am saying is, it not good changing dates. Yes Pete you are being a DICK. next time write from your brain, not your Ass. I dont care if Flynax want to ban me from this Forum for being honest. The same way I write good reviews about Flynax is the same way I will complain if things are not going well. thats what real customers do.
    Last edited by Godwin Agbavor; September 6, 2017 at 07:09 PM.

Guru
    Pete is saying nothing sensible, His just being a dick. I know a lot of people here on this thread will agree with me. I have 4 emails from Flynax with different dates and am sure most of you have even different from what I have. all am saying is, it not good changing dates. Yes Pete you are being a DICK. next time write from your brain, not your Ass. I dont care if Flynax want to ban me from this Forum for being honest. The same way I write good reviews about Flynax is the same way I will complain if things are not going well. thats what real customers do.
    Some people choose to complain, and that's your call. your not happy but you want to stay and I am not the sensible one ? now that's funny but lets all just move on as I wont run you down or say rude things about you in reply.

What does frustrate me more than late releases is releases that are to early and full of mistakes, because they try and rush or feel rushed to make a release, maybe flynax need a better way to introduce updates who knows but a rushed update that is full of errors is annoying to everyone, so I say slow down and not make as many releases but when you do make one, make it timely and make it without 100 errors, a release just by a certain date is no good to you or me if it does not work properly and we need to spend months fixing it.

I will add this in regards your first post, and I will be very clear, I am nobody's puppet, not flynaxe's nor anyone, so please if you could stop guessing how people operate that would be great.

I think what Pete wanna say is that we have no control over the release date and that flaming won't speed the thing up but to leave a negative impression. A nicer reminder or opinion would be more welcomed. That's what I think.
    Wei Hong - Like you I have been here a long time, and I was very vocal towards flynax for not getting things right, but after a while you learn the flynax people here on this forum are nice and really do try and help, it is not their fault in regards releases as per se, they like everybody probably get frustrated, and just with people being more patient will help everyone.
    Last edited by Pete Young; September 6, 2017 at 10:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread