+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: V5

Hello Godwin,

At first you will see version 4.6 in the next month.
    Nobody knows date release version 5.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

At least we bought the license already so we have no choice than to wait, i was told last month, this month and now next month, surely next month is gonna be next month again. others sotwares companies i check on updated 3 times this year already and it called business. you guys have a lot of customers so it like you do it the way you want, not the way the customers will love!

(sic... of waiting games )

We are shifting the release date because we want to fix as many as possible bugs also adding new features. Be patience please and you will see new version soon.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    We are shifting the release date because we want to fix as many as possible bugs also adding new features. Be patience please and you will see new version soon.
    I would rather wait 3 times as long for a stable release over and above a rushed job, everything is OK for now, for myself I would rather see flynax release less updates but when they do release them, I would like to see quality release upgrades.

There is nothing more frustrating than going through an update and then having to sit there for what seems months finding and fixing the errors.

Any plan to allow different links for same category if change the language? That will help SEO a lot

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hello Sisay,
    We are hard working on the Flynax 5 but there isn't release date yet, I will keep you updated about Flynax 5 in this thread.

John
    Waiting long 9 months since, Where is v5?

Hello Guys,
    I will update you about v5 timeframes a bit later, now I want to show you how the "Add Listing in One Step"
    will look like, so here it is! Check the screenshot attached.

John
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am looking for your feedbacks!

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I am looking for your feedbacks!
    May be there is something wrong with my phone but I can't see anything it's just really low resolution and quality.

It doesn't seem right to me, maybe you guys should check olx.com.pa. this looks like too much info to enter. we need something simple and fast, something that users will spend like 45secs to 1min.

+ Reply to Thread