+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moving the Horizontal Search (General Wide Template)

Moving the Horizontal Search (General Wide Template)

Hello,

I am working in the General Wide Template, can someone answer this question:

Is there a smarty code (I already checked in the pages and didn't see one) or an included statement for the Horizontal Search on the homepage of the General Wide Template? If not, what is the best way to go about moving it, or should I only comment it from it's original location (I believe it's in the home_content.tpl) and copy that code into the destination template (Header.tpl) ? What do you guys do if you move your horizontal search into another file?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::

...:::::: Edit ::::::...

I am *still* trying to figure this out...I could not figure out from the classynext.com website as that is where I seen the search moved into a different position. Can someone help me get it out of the <section class="horizontal-search"> div and into the main-menu div above where it current shows in the general wide template?
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::
    Thank you in advance!
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; December 3, 2017 at 05:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread