+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Site emails

Site emails

Hi

On all the emails, {site_name} is configured to say, "Flynax Classifieds Software" and at the bottom of the emails, {footer} it says "Flynax Administration".

Now as much as l like this software/templates, super configurable, it really does what it say on the box, but l cannot find how l can edit {site_name} & {footer} varibles / or through Admin Panel, as l would like to have something else written instead.

Many thanks.

Guru
    go into you languages and type in "Flynax Administration" or what ever you need to change and do a search, you will be able to edit the text in there to what you want
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hi

Thank Pete, that simple, been searching around for ages :-). Appreciate your help.

I'm on Flynax 4.5.2 "Flynax Administration" appears in the email footer, but when I search for "Flynax Administration" in Languages, nothing comes up.

Is there another way to change the text?

Thanks,
    Ron

Guru
    Yes Ron I do not think that is in languages, try this

Admin Panel / Basic Settings / Emails and check Site owner name ?

tried looking at a demo site to confirm but they are not working
    Last edited by Pete Young; February 26, 2017 at 03:55 AM.

Hi Pete.
    Yes! That was it.

Thank you!!

So ... just FYI ... if you replace the text in the "Site owner" field, it will replace the text in the email footer ... BUT it will also replace what is shown in the "From" name in the email that's sent to the customer. So depending on what you enter in the "Site owner" field, it may or may not work for you.

For me, it doesn't work, so I'll probably hard-code the html_email_source.html with my custom text for the footer.

+ Reply to Thread