+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to use facebookconnect?

How to use facebookconnect?

Can someone guide me?

You need to sign up to facebook developers and create an app -

Flynax instructions are here http://www.flynax.com/plugins/facebookconnect.html

I have created the app id and entered the secret. but facebook connect login thing still could not be found anywhere in my website.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    You need to sign up to facebook developers and create an app -

Flynax instructions are here http://www.flynax.com/plugins/facebookconnect.html

after you activate FB connect it should show on the right side of sign in, if not there try to reinstall the plugin, also make sure after you get the ID and secret key from FB apps you click on save. i had the same problem hope this helps

it still doesnt work. i tried uninstall, reinstall. also cleared temp files and cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed Al-sabah View Post
    after you activate FB connect it should show on the right side of sign in, if not there try to reinstall the plugin, also make sure after you get the ID and secret key from FB apps you click on save. i had the same problem hope this helps

can u please link your site? if you want i can help you install, if you have teamviewer we can do it together?

Hi,

I just saw your offer to help as I hadnt logged onto the forum for sometime. I have the problem solved. Apparently, it was a matter of having a www. in front of my domain name. Thanks for your offer to help!

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed Al-sabah View Post
    can u please link your site? if you want i can help you install, if you have teamviewer we can do it together?

+ Reply to Thread