+ Reply to Thread

Thread: logo and search box poblems

logo and search box poblems

hello,
    I resized my logo to 250X67 pixels and edited the css as it is below, logo is uploaded to the @2x folder as well. Logo looks ok in pc browsers, however it is not shown fully in safari and chrome browser when I open with iphone.
    Another probem I have is the search box looks over the featured ads when I visit the site with iphone. Please help me.

site is www.teknerehberi.com

The edit I made to the css.
    }
    div#logo {
    width: 250px;
    height: 67px;
    float: left;
    padding-top: 12px;
    Last edited by Evren; September 25, 2016 at 07:42 PM.

Hello Evren,

You need change the css styles for mobile version also.
    1. open file /templates/boats_flatty/css/style.css in row ~5956
    and find the code

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    2. and replace it to following, for example:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    P.S. I don't see any problems with search box in mobile version. Please clarify your problem and send a screen.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

IMG_0651.jpg

Your suggestions for the logo worked well. I attached an image of the keyword search box that places itself on top of the featured ads box.

Also, I got one more question. On my main page there is a search box next to the featured ads page where users can search for boats. There is an option for used and new, but there is no option for both. Is this doable? This option is avaible at boats wide by default but I cannot figure out how to do it with boats flatty.

Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by Evren; September 26, 2016 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evren View Post
    Your suggestions for the logo worked well. I attached an image of the keyword search box that places itself on top of the featured ads box.
    It's very strange, because i don't see this problem. Try clear history in your mobile or try check it via another browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Evren View Post
    Also, I got one more question. On my main page there is a search box next to the featured ads page where users can search for boats. There is an option for used and new, but there is no option for both. Is this doable? This option is avaible at boats wide by default but I cannot figure out how to do it with boats flatty.
    By default it can be separated in listing type properties.
    Admin panel -> Listing types -> edit a type -> Arrange boxes by = Condition (Used/New)
    Check screen.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hey Curtis,

I don't want to seperate the conditions in to tabs. I want to have a check box where users can search for both. Is there a way to do it?

Hello Evren,

If you don't want it you shouldn't choose anything in field: Arrange boxes by. Stay it empty and save.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

hey viktor this is what I do. If you can please got to www.teknerehberi.com and on the main page there is a search box next to the featured ads. In this search box, you can do searches with used or new option. What I want to do is I want an option to search for both.

for example; new () used () Both ()

Hello Evren,

We can create it like a small customization with minimal price if you create a ticket with your request.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread