+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Admin Panel - Bulk action not working

Admin Panel - Bulk action not working

Dear Team,

Firstly, How can i keep all my ads active and once the ads got expired, next to date it will show just as ad expired on date, but still contact form will be active if anyone wants to contact advertiser.

Secondly, am trying activate all ads through bulk action, my admin panel buik action is not working, if i want to activate 1000 ads or want to delete 1000 ads it doesnt work.

Please suggest solution.

Dear Flynax team,

Am waiting for my query... Please reply.

Hello,

Please try to change method: ajaxMassActions in file ftp://includes>>classes>>admin>>rlListingsAdmin.class.ph p
    ajaxMassAction.zip
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello,

Please try to change method: ajaxMassActions in file ftp://includes>>classes>>admin>>rlListingsAdmin.class.ph p
    Attachment 2002
    Hi Viktor,

On your suggestion i did change the mentioned file, but this issue has not been solved.

Am still facing this issue, if i want to delete 1000 old listing at a time it does not delete all listing and i cannot repeat the delete action as once done this action, it takes time lot of time to allow for next deleting process.
    at max it delete 100 to 200 inspite of i selecting 1000 listing at a time.

Hello Sanjay,

I think system cannot make it on your webserver. You need try to increase the PHP variables: memory_limit, max_execution_time.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hi Curtis,

i tried to delete 100 listing it worked but after two attempt it stoped, not if i select 100 or even 10 ads to delete now it deletes only ad ads per time, so its consuming lot of my time.

+ Reply to Thread