+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Listings Carousel Plugin

Question Listings Carousel Plugin

Hello to all, very good day!

I want to create a top featured box on the listing page displaying three (3) items with the plugin "Listings Carousel", but it is displaying only two (2) items, is this normal? Anybody know?

Note: Only on Desktop Screens

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Ed; September 30, 2016 at 05:57 AM.

Hello Ed,

You need check the count of visible listings.

1. If it's a default system featured box that you need check the count in Admin Panel -> Common -> Basic Settings -> Listings -> Featured Settings -> Number of featured listings in a box

2. If this box has been created via Listing box plugin that you need count in properties of box.
    Admin panel -> Plugins -> Listing Boxes -> Edit a box -> Number of listing

3. At last you need check the count of listings in Carousel plugin.
    Admin panel -> Plugins -> Listing Carousel -> Edit a box -> Visible listings

Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Thank You

Hello, Curtis

I've done all of these settings, tested it, but the box only displays two (2) items for this reason I posted this topic here in the forum.

I also thought it might be normal (default) display two (2) items only.

But in devices, or other resolutions, correctly displays three (3) items without any problem.

If it is too complicated, we leave for another time the other day !!

Thank you for your attention and help
    Last edited by Ed; September 30, 2016 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Solved

Guru
    ?
    dood never publish your pass etc ?

and your site is dynamic in that if there is room 3 will display if not 2 ? i would guess there is nothing wrong
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello Ed,

1. The sharing your admin access isn't security, you need remove it from message and change the pass. Somebody can use it to broke your website.
    2. In current position box doesn't have enough free space for 3 listings. You need change the position to sidebar for example or change the size of thumbnails.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

I looked right and arrived at the conclusion that two items is good, it's better.
    3 (three) is very crowded / squeezed.

About login and password admin, I will change. but would have no problem is that the current server is only for testing and experience, is a shared hosting little plan "temporary", I'll get a dedicated server, the files are not the same, the database will be another, but I will remove login and password, if no the guys will think I'm crazy!

Guys, thank you very much for your attention and help, if you need me, I'm willing to help, as far as possible.

Thankyou Curtis, Pete, and Other Friends.

Good week for everyone!

+ Reply to Thread