+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4.5.1 Categories ?

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Pete,

I cannot fix it here. Can you create a ticket with your problem and we will try to solve it there. Because you created this bug and I don't know what is wrong with code.
    I beg your pardon Viktor ?I created this bug ? what are you talking about I have not created anything, this is a flynax error, and what I have asked for is a screen shot of your code to fix the problem as when I do what you have said it gives an error so I must be doing something wrong with your instructions so I want to see what your instructions are supposed to look like.

This is really grinding me now, it is my fault that your flynax does not work properly is a whole new level of blame and now on your customers ? i shake my head
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello Pete,

Very strange, Because I don't see any errors on your site.

I suggest you create a ticket anyway.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    I will submit a ticket Viktor I am sure we are mis understanding each other, I will do it now.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello,

The fix solve 50% of the issue. Now Only one listing tpe category is show but not more then this. Would you please help to show all the listing types just like the demo?

Thank you for the support.
    Last edited by Tariq hamed Ahmed; October 14, 2016 at 05:23 PM. Reason: issue found on the six. Thank you

Hello Again,

In my website the home page show as the image attached.
    Its show Only One Listing Type with all its sub categories. and If I enable the second listing type, only one will show.

In your website its show all the listing types and Only its main categories.

Where can I fix this view please? it will be great if you can help me make my home page like the one show in your demo.

I'm using the latest version on local host.

Thank you,
    Tariq

Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Tariq,

You need be sure that all listing types have configured the Additional category box in home page.
    They must be appear in home page and in same position.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread