+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4.5.1 bug in my-profile page

4.5.1 bug in my-profile page

I don't know if this is considered a bug or not, but I notice that user can now change their personal url anytime they want in their profile page and thats the problem. Please check the screenshot Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 2.07.59 AM.jpg

Here is the problem. Everytime I need to change my email, my prefered language, or toggle publish my email. Flynax ask me to change my personal url, because it has been used.

How do I make this unchangeable like before. This would solve the problem.

Arrow Solution

Hello, All!

Go to the folder:

PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    and

PHP Code:
    For this it is attached:
    Here pach.zip

Note: in versions 4.5.1 only

By: Mike F.

Good weekend to all!
    Last edited by Ed; September 15, 2016 at 09:03 PM. Reason: none

Hello Wei Hong, Alright?

Just above is pach to correct this problem. But the seller can change the personal address.

Better not to allow the seller to change the personal address, because it will give much error page "404".

Any news let me know!

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Hello Wei Hong, Alright?

Just above is pach to correct this problem. But the seller can change the personal address.

Better not to allow the seller to change the personal address, because it will give much error page "404".

Any news let me know!

Thank you
    Hi Ed, thank you. Yes it does solve the problem of checking email. My user can still change personal address. I want to disable it too. May be delete from profile.tpl??

Hi Guys,

1. I need give more information about this bug. We've added this fix to core already and it will be available in a new version.

In controller /includes/controllers/profile.inc.php find row ~334

PHP Code:
    and replace it to:

PHP Code:
    2. For hiding the Personal Address field, you can change the /templates/general_wide/tpl/controllers/profile.tpl in row ~176
    Add "hide" css class for this row

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

I can use the file without problems on my website ?

Hello Nirvano,

Why not? Yes you can try but create backup at first. I suggest you create backup for each file which you want to touch.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello, Wei Hong!

The Curtis has passed all instructions and to solve small problem.

Note: This bug was only in version "4.5.1" and also do what Viktor said, make a backup before making the changes.

Thanks Curtis, Viktor, and Mike!

Good Weekend for everyone!
    Last edited by Ed; September 16, 2016 at 03:08 PM.

I know this is funny. But if you have wordpress bridge install. This will be an issue again, everytime you click save it said this email has exist in wordpress, something like that, and even if you change the new unused email, it says the same thing. Disable wordpress bridge fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I know this is funny. But if you have wordpress bridge install. This will be an issue again, everytime you click save it said this email has exist in wordpress, something like that, and even if you change the new unused email, it says the same thing. Disable wordpress bridge fix it.
    Hello Wei Hong,

OK. Please create a ticket and author of wordpress bridge plugin will check it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread