+ Reply to Thread

Thread: remaining days in listing for user to view

remaining days in listing for user to view

I have been trying to add an Remaining Days to the listings. So users can see how many days there are left before it expires. Now i mean for the users who visit the listing. I have Posted Date. And want to add an Expire Date as well.

Can somebody please guide on which code to use so visitors can see expire date, or perhaps where it says "*** Days left"

Hello FAdil.

Would you please explain me why other users should see when my listings will be expired? I think it is confidential information and should show only for listing owners. But it is Flynax logic.

But if you still want it you should check 2 files:
    ftp://includes>>classes>>rlListings.class.php in method: getMyListings see Plan_expire
    and ftp://templates>>your_template>>tpl>>blocks>>my_listing. tpl same variable: Plan_expire
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

I have 7, 14, 30 and 360 days as listing plans. When a user sees a listing, i want them to see when the listing expires, so they have an idea on when the listing ends.

I understand your logic. But i have checked the need of the users by making tests.

in other hand i think knowing what date it was posted is enough. Since users will know the dates i have made.

Guru
    You could consider the labels plugin, that will allow you to set boxes based on time remaining / extirpation date, the user would need to select the option for it to show as an expiring listing ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread