+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: custom search form show

custom search form show

I have created a custom search form to show in Vehicle category. How do i make it to show there. I have build the field etc.

what code to put in smarty to show my search form?

You can use this code

{search key='your_search_form_key'}

thank you wei hong. that worked great.

H Wei Hong.

What does In Category Form mean and what does it do.This was a choice when creating a search form. Do you know that?

and why cant i use the search option on all pages.

It gives "You may use this box on home or listing type pages only."

How to make it usable on all pages

never mind my last question about "You may use this box on home or listing type pages only." . I created a custom search form. Only issue is that when i disable "With pictures only" checkbox it still shows the option "With pictures only"

Quote Originally Posted by Fadil Asani View Post
    never mind my last question about "You may use this box on home or listing type pages only." . I created a custom search form. Only issue is that when i disable "With pictures only" checkbox it still shows the option "With pictures only"
    May be you can use css and display:none that "with pictures only." But in my opinion its a great option though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadil Asani View Post
    If you want then i can check it, but you need send me access to PM.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

i have tried it, but nothing just to see. But it reacts not on css. And i want to use it in other search form, just on my custom search form i made, i dont want to. But i have ticked it off in admin. And still it shows. Have no idea why. In normal search form it disappears when i tick it off.

now it changes my form key to in_category_ without my knowledge, even if i put my own key in. Its messed up.

+ Reply to Thread