+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grant a Listing Plan

Grant a Listing Plan

I'm trying to grant a listing plan, but every time I click "add" it says that the "Username" field needs to be filled. Safe to say I did fill out the username field and I double checked the list of users to make sure they existed. Attached are screenshots.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think I may not have been clear when I first posted. The problem is that I cannot add listings through the front end. I can login with my dealer username. But "Add Listing" is not an option. I have checked the following: I have created a listing plan. I have assigned that plan to the user. I have gone to "Pages" to make sure "Add a Listing" is allowed for Dealers and should show in the Account Menu.

Guru
    listing plans are not assigned to a user but to listing types, do you have a url we can do a test sign in and test add a listing on, you should not have to grant a listing plan ? and from memory and I may be wrong you can only grant a listing package not a plan ? but that may have changed
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

I'm still having issues with this. There is no "add listing" option after logging in with my dealer account. However, if I manually go to the 'add listing' URL I receive the following error message. "Sorry, but your account type does not allow you to add listings"

Attached are screenshots of configuration.

Also, I have checked under "Account Types" and the Add Used Equipment listings is enabled.

did you make sure that dealers usergroup have the right to post in that category under the listing package ?
    see the option in the screenshot:

Untitled.jpg

It looks like I'm on a slightly different version, but yes.

Attached is a screenshot.

Guru
    thats not checking the category as the post above, look at Samir's post again
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

I'm pretty confident that I was looking in the exact spot Samir was suggesting. Flynax version is 4.5.1

Guru
    ok sorry... if you want to pm a temp admin log in and pass i am happy t look at it for you when I get a few minutes / that listing package has it been assigned to the listing type ?
    Last edited by Pete Young; December 9, 2016 at 09:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread