+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rotate images

Rotate images

I just thought I would throw this one out to the flynax community. We need the user to have the ability to rotate their listing images.

I don't think the rotate part is the difficult bit, its the saving the rotated image over the original.

Any help on this would be great as I'm sure other users would find this very very useful.

Hello Niall,

We're plan add this function as a plugin in future with other functions (like cover faces or plates and etc.).
    But in current version it can be done as customization only. You can create a ticket in Quotes Department if you want it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hi Curtis.

already have most of the work done and it all works perfect but it just wont save the image in the new rotation. It rotates when using the button but the its not saving the orientation when confirming the listing. Maybe you could have a quick look. You will see the Rotate button in the upload image stage. IM still not finished the css on the page but just need help with the functionality.

Thanks
    Niall
    Last edited by Niall Boylan; August 24, 2016 at 01:37 AM.

Hello Niall,

It's not a fast process and it will take much time. Now it can be done as customization only for you.
    Please create a ticket to Quotes Department if you want it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

So I assume that means you wont take a look unless we pay. As I said we had most if it done and just needed a little assistance.

Niall Boylan did you find a solution ?

+ Reply to Thread