+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to change the dealer profile url

how to change the dealer profile url

Dear all,
    please let me know how can i change the dealer/agent profile url like agentname.mysite.com instead of
    www.mysite.com/agentname ?

Guru
    http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...-Ready-Set-Fly

it is in this guide, and what you want to do is create a sub domain and not a sub directory as what you have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nauman Akram View Post
    Dear all,
    please let me know how can i change the dealer/agent profile url like agentname.mysite.com instead of
    www.mysite.com/agentname ?
    Enable wildcard in flynax admin and check appropriate wildcard setting with your host, cpanel for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Enable wildcard in flynax admin and check appropriate wildcard setting with your host, cpanel for example.
    i have done all this but the page shows 404 error, also i have entered a record in dns with * and ip of the site but unable to view the page, can you tell me what are the settings of cpanel ?

Guru
    You do not need set anything in cpanel just follow the guide and it will work.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Nauman Akram View Post
    i have done all this but the page shows 404 error, also i have entered a record in dns with * and ip of the site but unable to view the page, can you tell me what are the settings of cpanel ?

Hello Akram,

You can send me cPanel login details and example of account url to my PM. I'll check the wildcard configuration.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread