+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can i create new "Random Featured" blocks?

How can i create new "Random Featured" blocks?

I have searched everywhere at the admin backend for the Randon Featured of listings that displays pictures or random featured of serviuces that just displays text and no luck. Please can someone help with this, or if i wan to create one, how can i?

Thanks in advance
    Chuks

Have a same problem.
    This block don't works. On my site 'random featured' block has never appeared .. In listings settings I found the box "yes" on 'random featured' but does not affect.

Please submit ticket to the technical department we will resolve the issue for your websites.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    Please submit ticket to the technical department we will resolve the issue for your websites.
    hello. you should release a patch or a actual addon to make this working for real.
    i have 3 main categories (listing types). all are set up identical. 1 will show random featured ads, the rest of 2 will not.
    in adition, there is no way to set up what will show in the random block. for the featured block i have set up to show image, title and price. this can't be done to random featured and so, we will have just a mix of all listing fields of each ad including description, separated by comma.

the random featured from old script was better -http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthread.php?178-Display-all-featured-listings-in-the-random-featured-block!&highlight=random+featured -see image .users could see the names of each field and the coresponding values. now, we can see just a mix of values and ask ourself what those words/values represents....bad ideea
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; June 27, 2012 at 09:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread