+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hiding listing plan step

hiding listing plan step

Hello

can I hide - select listing plan step - without deactivate listing plan in Listing Packages section ?

Regards
    Last edited by Musfir Alotaibi; August 12, 2016 at 11:14 AM.

Hello Musrif,

The system hides step with select plan only if you have only 1 free plan. Because it does not make sense to show 1 plan.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Vektor
    yes I now that , But i have one plan free and tow plans paid .

and I want to activate the plans only by admin .

Quote Originally Posted by Musfir Alotaibi View Post
    Hello

can I hide - select listing plan step - without deactivate listing plan in Listing Packages section ?

Regards
    yes this is very easy
    1. create a listing type and check administrator only to yes
    2. create a category for this listing type (no need to config any field to this, this cat and listing type not show to end users)
    3. edit your 2 featured plans and in show in categories pane select only that category you ceated in step 2 (only free listing plan show for all other categories)
    4. in this step listing plans step hide from your users and all users add his listing with free plan
    4. in admin panel you can edit submitted users listings and changing plans to your 2 featured plans ( yoursite.com/admin/index.php?controller=listings )

Hello Amir ,
    Thank you for this solution , and the good explanation .
    I will try to do that .

hellow
    i have only one free plan type but it still show while adding the listing
    thanks in advance

Hello Jeremiah Mchechu,

It happens because you are using old version of the product (4.4.0). We realized it later. I suggest you upgrade your software if you wanna use all new features.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread