+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strange iussue with empty fields.

Strange issue with empty fields.

Hello

listing title shows this word > (listing) in title field , and country , city fields disappears in details page and properties page .
    although i make title, country , city fields as required field,
    All category follows a general category which has a title in listing title form , and so all categories have empty fields in Build listing form and title build form .

I think the problem happens when user does not fill title field and location fields ,
    Because when i go to >listing >edit listing , i found title field and location are empty ,with no text.

But how this happened, in spite of these fields are required field.

image.jpg
    Last edited by Musfir Alotaibi; August 10, 2016 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Musfir Alotaibi View Post
    Hello

listing title shows this word > (listing) in title field , and country , city fields disappears in details page and properties page .
    although i make title, country , city fields as required field,
    All category follows a general category which has a title in listing title form , and so all categories have empty fields in Build listing form and title build form .

I think the problem happens when user does not fill title field and location fields ,
    Because when i go to >listing >edit listing , i found title field and location are empty ,with no text.

But how this happened, in spite of these fields are required field.

Attachment 1787
    hello musfir
    you can edit your short form and featured form builder in your general category to fix your problem

Hello Amir

short form and featured form builder in general category are already edited ,
    this problem happens with some users not all users , so that means the problem is from some users when they do not fill these fields ,Because when i go to >listing >edit listing , i found title field and location are empty ,with no text.

Hello Musfir Alotaibi,

Set this fields as required and all users will fill this fields.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Thank you Viktor , i think it is solved by ticket support .

how to do that it would be impossible to enter less than 3 words in a required field?

Hello Vitalii,

You can set condition here: ftp://includes>>classes>>rlCommon.class.php in method: checkDynamicForm
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello
    I am set field tittle as required but:
    people write the tittle and in the database and on the website is not visible

Hello Vitalii

The problem is fixed in my website after checking the listing fields and its status with google maps ,
    I advise you , go to flynax demo website : listing>listing fields
    and do the same in your website : listing>listing fields , then make sure that the google maps fields column in your website is the same with flynax demo website .

thanks now work

+ Reply to Thread