+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: v4.5 MAp not showing in admin

v4.5 MAp not showing in admin

Have recently updated Location Finder and map on listing page in admin has disappeared?

Hello Paul,
    Just checked the admin panel >> add/edit listing process, the location finder map appears at the top of the form.
    Please double check it from your side.

John

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hello Paul,
    Just checked the admin panel >> add/edit listing process, the location finder map appears at the top of the form.
    Please double check it from your side.

John
    Hi John,
    It used to show before the last update but now doesnt show in admin on add/edit listing page.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webb View Post
    Hi John,
    It used to show before the last update but now doesnt show in admin on add/edit listing page.

Paul
    Any ideas?

Hello , I have the same problems with 4.5.1 when everything works on 4.5.0

Any idea ?

I have put the previous version so that it works again

Do we really need to show map in admincp, how about front end? Does it show for user when posting ads?

With the plugin previous version , everything works fine , admin section and part visitor.

If yes because I really change the script so great need to see in the admin area

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Do we really need to show map in admincp, how about front end? Does it show for user when posting ads?
    Yes it shows on the front end, just doesnt show when in admin, editing a listing, used it all the time in admin as posters often didnt set position or had wrong position so i adjusted map position for their property.

+ Reply to Thread