+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How make this ! please :(

How make this ! please :(

After the sudden update And new optionsI want to know how to use the available property to insert ads

And the best example :

For properties if the ad for rent have to activate lease property per day , week, or month or year .

And if we choose to be the announcement of the sale timing disappear lease property-----

We can use in many of the options and make the page for adding more interactive advertising !

thinks

Guru
    you can already use that thinking to apply almost anything you want now ?

This option is neat. I would like to know, too.

Guru
    You should be able to get anything like to work by using the multi field geo listing plugin, you can go as many levels deep as you like to open up new options, for example in the above would be a option for the first part sale or rent, then adding another level under rent that have added the time frame option.

It would be possible to take this down to even further levels you could add one for sale if it is selected, you could add more levels below rent just to be sill y under your you could add leap year / normal year etc, there are no limitations and you can virtually make anything you want under any level.

when that level is selected in the add listing page it auto opens up and related levels attached below it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    You should be able to get anything like to work by using the multi field geo listing plugin, you can go as many levels deep as you like to open up new options, for example in the above would be a option for the first part sale or rent, then adding another level under rent that have added the time frame option.

It would be possible to take this down to even further levels you could add one for sale if it is selected, you could add more levels below rent just to be sill y under your you could add leap year / normal year etc, there are no limitations and you can virtually make anything you want under any level.

when that level is selected in the add listing page it auto opens up and related levels attached below it.
    Hi Pete,

I think you misunderstood his point. Please go here:
    http://realty.demoflynax.com/search.html

Look at the field: Property for:
    Then click on Rent. You will get his idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Hi Pete,

I think you misunderstood his point. Please go here:
    http://realty.demoflynax.com/search.html

Look at the field: Property for:
    Then click on Rent. You will get his idea.

Yes, I mean that is used in everything related to insertion and search

I had already been noticed on the Flynax realty demo, but I can not find the settings in the Multi-field/Geo filtering

jast Country !!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I spent a day sought how to customize this method but I found on the website demo Flynax !?!?!

Guru
    ok the image shown by the op does not look like search, anyway, i guess that would also duplicate over to search, regardless of how flynax have done it this can be done in multi level and like search the filter option also works in the same way once set up. I will do a demo when I get back but going away on a trip for a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    ok the image shown by the op does not look like search, anyway, i guess that would also duplicate over to search, regardless of how flynax have done it this can be done in multi level and like search the filter option also works in the same way once set up. I will do a demo when I get back but going away on a trip for a few days
    Thinks for thank you for your reply Pete Young

my first concern, and how to create a page to add that extra personal ad for real estate, and the following I can well configured search easily

+ Reply to Thread