+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Apache mod_rewrite module" is in Undefined status

Lightbulb "Apache mod_rewrite module" is in Undefined status

Hello !!

I try to install my site in a SubDomain of my site at Hostgator.
    But in the Requirements tab of the install the status of the "Apache mod_rewrite module" is Undefined (in orange color!).

I contact the support of hostagator and they tell me thats the service is enable and working.. and the problem could be in the code of FlyNax.
    Here are some coments of the Techical Service ..

Mycal B
    Okay this is white i'm finding: [Thu Jul 14 08:16:19 2016] [error] [client 108.179.243.39] PHP: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home1/rbbs/php.ini on line 890
    11:18:43 AM
    Mycal B
    So, whoever is coding your website needs to fix the syntax error in your script.
    11:20:27 AM
    Gustavo Dutour
    That file is something I never touch or install !! (php.ini) ... Is that file something of Cpanel or something?
    11:20:31 AM
    Mycal B
    what i'm finding*
    11:20:53 AM
    Mycal B
    php.ini is a core file to your website. Please do not remove it.
    11:21:42 AM
    Gustavo Dutour
    And It's an error in it ?
    11:23:03 AM
    Mycal B
    No..php.ini is for coding
    11:23:16 AM
    Mycal B
    errors are in a file called Error Log
    11:24:23 AM
    Gustavo Dutour
    Do you mean in the Flynax Scripts? ... maybe they are wrong in detecting the "mod_rewrite" module?
    11:25:04 AM
    Mycal B
    That's possible.
    11:25:39 AM
    Mycal B
    But at this point, the only error i'm getting back from what you're trying to do is throwing me a script error message.
    11:26:04 AM
    Gustavo Dutour
    Ok ... I will send this possibility to FlyNax company !

Where is the problem ??

I am having the same problem. mod_rewrite is active but when I turn on mod rewrite in backend I get 404 errors on almost all pages. Facebook login works once rewrite is on but I get another 404 error after redirect from Facebook.

Where is the problem??

Solved mod_rewrite problem in subdomain

Quote Originally Posted by Tinashe Nyabako View Post
    I am having the same problem. mod_rewrite is active but when I turn on mod rewrite in backend I get 404 errors on almost all pages. Facebook login works once rewrite is on but I get another 404 error after redirect from Facebook.

Where is the problem??
    Solved the problem by adding "RewriteBase /subdir2/" in .htaccess file.

+ Reply to Thread