+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add Picture / Select Package Missing from Add New Listing

Add Picture / Select Package Missing from Add New Listing

After update on flynax 4.5 add picture / add video / select package steps are missing from the add new listing page, any help please?

make sure you update your template as well, or at least redownload the new template files.

I did that yet again i cannot find listing packages when membership plans are activated. How do you upgrade listing when you have membership plan (free that doesnt have featured listings in it)?

Guru
    If you are using the new membeship option then you will find this information you are looking for under your drop down menu when you are logged in.

Go to your profile page and under that you will see a tab labelled membership plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    If you are using the new membeship option then you will find this information you are looking for under your drop down menu when you are logged in.

Go to your profile page and under that you will see a tab labelled membership plans.
    How do members upgrade listing to featured, thats my key question? So i have normal listing, and i dont want to buy any other membership plans, i just want 1 listing that i have posted to make it featured ... How to do that?

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Goran Karanovic View Post
    How do members upgrade listing to featured, thats my key question? So i have normal listing, and i dont want to buy any other membership plans, i just want 1 listing that i have posted to make it featured ... How to do that?
    Yes sure, You can edit the plan to make it featured or a combination of both featured and normal listings.

Go to your membership plans and open it up to edit, then scroll down to you see listing options

Featured Yes No

and on the featured tab select yes, then you can choose to select the

Assign Featured and Standard Listings

just above that which will allow you for example to type

5 normal
    5 featured

or any combination to give a total (NOTE: you must leave this open and not hide it for the option to be active)

* with this setting advertisers can chop and change from featured to normal from any ad to any ad at any time, and is really effective and simple to use from their admin panel, for example they may already have 5 featured ads running but have a new listing they want to make featured, so they can turn one of the current featured ads off, and then select to make the new ad featured.

Or you can leave it open and just type 5 for example and all listings will be featured.

any more questions please yell out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Yes sure, You can edit the plan to make it featured or a combination of both featured and normal listings.

Go to your membership plans and open it up to edit, then scroll down to you see listing options

Featured Yes No

and on the featured tab select yes, then you can choose to select the

Assign Featured and Standard Listings

just above that which will allow you for example to type

5 normal
    5 featured

or any combination to give a total (NOTE: you must leave this open and not hide it for the option to be active)

* with this setting advertisers can chop and change from featured to normal from any ad to any ad at any time, and is really effective and simple to use from their admin panel, for example they may already have 5 featured ads running but have a new listing they want to make featured, so they can turn one of the current featured ads off, and then select to make the new ad featured.

Or you can leave it open and just type 5 for example and all listings will be featured.

any more questions please yell out.

Thank you!

I have one more question. When i change users plan from admin panel, it doesnt change it stays just the way it was when the account registered. Also, i approved payment just to test if the plan would change but it stayed the same, no changes even when i purchased it directly from the account. What is happening?

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Goran Karanovic View Post
    Thank you!

I have one more question. When i change users plan from admin panel, it doesn't change it stays just the way it was when the account registered.
    did you press the update option down the bottom afterwards ?

Also, i approved payment just to test if the plan would change but it stayed the same, no changes even when i purchased it directly from the account. What is happening?
    For testing you can set the $ to zero or work in the sand pit if using paypal, as to what is exactly happening that is hard to see from what is written, if you can explain more or take some screen shots / video that would help more.

or if you think it is broken then you may need to raise a ticket with support to have it fixed.

+ Reply to Thread