+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem with Bank Transfer Payment plugin

Problem with Bank Transfer Payment plugin

Hello

I have a problem with the Bank Transfer Payment plugin After choose this payment type can not continue because get this message "Payment details are not available, please contact the Administrator" Also if an user tries to upgrade their listing is not possible because of the same problem. This problem did not existed in previous version Ia a version 4.5 issue

And yes i already added the Bank Details in Payment details section.

In error log i have this error

thrown in /home/on24ro/public_html/plugins/bankWireTransfer/rlBankWireTransferNew.class.php on line 114
    [13-Jun-2016 11:53:19 Europe/Minsk] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_insert_id() in /home/on24ro/public_html/plugins/bankWireTransfer/rlBankWireTransferNew.class.php:114
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/on24ro/public_html/includes/classes/rlPayment.class.php(900): rlBankWireTransfer->call()
    #1 /home/on24ro/public_html/includes/controllers/payment.inc.php(58): rlPayment->checkout(NULL, true)
    #2 /home/on24ro/public_html/index.php(202): require_once('/home/on24ro...')
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /home/on24ro/public_html/plugins/bankWireTransfer/rlBankWireTransferNew.class.php on line 114
    Anyone had same problem? How to fix it?

I have the same problem

Maybe flynax tech should look into this. already 2 persons with this problem

+ Reply to Thread