+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help lost all titles

Help lost all titles

All my listings have lost their titles and descriptions, title for all items is just marked as 'Listing'
    Made a few changes in admin but cant see why it would change that, checked on database and titles and descriptions still on the database so software is sending out the wrong thing for the listings
    www.propertysell.co.uk

You need to go to admincp, then categories, then click on the small button on the right of the category and choose build title <-- something like this, then it will show again

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    You need to go to admincp, then categories, then click on the small button on the right of the category and choose build title <-- something like this, then it will show again
    Fab that worked, thank you for your help, the categories were not set up properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webb View Post
    Fab that worked, thank you for your help, the categories were not set up properly.
    No problem. Glad it helped

This has happened again, this time it doesnt seem to repair by building a listing title??
    Help

I have the same problem

Guru
    just have another look that title is under listing title, are you using one main category as a builder category then deleting that during testing, as there has to be a reason, things do not just happen, there needs to be a reason why, but what you have there where it says listing is reverting to a default looking like title is missing again so check it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    just have another look that title is under listing title, are you using one main category as a builder category then deleting that during testing, as there has to be a reason, things do not just happen, there needs to be a reason why, but what you have there where it says listing is reverting to a default looking like title is missing again so check it.
    Thanks for your reply Pete, i havent touched anything in admin, i have been messing around with style and template's though, i have two main sub categories that are listed as General Category and they both have title on, the word Listing is showing on all items in both services and properties and suddenly happened, i even reverted the styling i had done but it didnt fix the problem?
    I have all the descriptions this time though and also title seems to show in browser title just not on page or admin?
    Last edited by Paul Webb; June 17, 2016 at 09:54 PM.

I turned cache off earlier to test some css changes, that was the problem, have turned it on and now seems to work..

Just a thought, why dont you use realty wide? Its much better than realty flatty

+ Reply to Thread