Thread: 4.5 Personal address" either has not been entered or is incorrect; please try again

Threaded View

Guru

4.5 Personal address" either has not been entered or is incorrect; please try again

when opting to add a personal address this is not being generated and that is probably the start of the errors found here ?

The Seller account is set as below

[ Y ] Allow users to post ads to "Listings" section
    [ Y ] Generate individual pages for users of this type.
    [ N ] Build URLs of individual pages on subdomains

[ Y ] Account confirmation by e mail
    [ N ] Account activation by Administrator
    [ Y ] Log users in after registration

1. When I register as a new user the individual page is not generated ( using the users name ), if I go to the sellers account page I can see the new user but if I click on the user nothing happens ( as there is no page )

And if I go to my profile no user profile / path is visible, If I click to update anything I get this user error, > "Personal address" either has not been entered or is incorrect; please try again"

2. If I opt to add a membership plan and then try and register it gets worse.

There is still no user user page links as above but after getting the verification email to log it it does not auto log in but asks me to log (even though it is set to auto.

After then manually logging in it then denies access and tells me it is waiting for admin to approve the new registration even though I have not set it to do that as well.

Very frustrated.

This only happens when signing up manual, quick start or putting it in via the admin panel work fine.

Added a buyer account and it also states "Personal address" either has not been entered or is incorrect; please try again" even though no personal page setting are required here ?

hours wasted o what fun it is
    Last edited by Pete Young; May 30, 2016 at 12:23 PM.