+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4.5 Personal address" either has not been entered or is incorrect; please try again

Guru

4.5 Personal address" either has not been entered or is incorrect; please try again

when opting to add a personal address this is not being generated and that is probably the start of the errors found here ?

The Seller account is set as below

[ Y ] Allow users to post ads to "Listings" section
    [ Y ] Generate individual pages for users of this type.
    [ N ] Build URLs of individual pages on subdomains

[ Y ] Account confirmation by e mail
    [ N ] Account activation by Administrator
    [ Y ] Log users in after registration

1. When I register as a new user the individual page is not generated ( using the users name ), if I go to the sellers account page I can see the new user but if I click on the user nothing happens ( as there is no page )

And if I go to my profile no user profile / path is visible, If I click to update anything I get this user error, > "Personal address" either has not been entered or is incorrect; please try again"

2. If I opt to add a membership plan and then try and register it gets worse.

There is still no user user page links as above but after getting the verification email to log it it does not auto log in but asks me to log (even though it is set to auto.

After then manually logging in it then denies access and tells me it is waiting for admin to approve the new registration even though I have not set it to do that as well.

Very frustrated.

This only happens when signing up manual, quick start or putting it in via the admin panel work fine.

Added a buyer account and it also states "Personal address" either has not been entered or is incorrect; please try again" even though no personal page setting are required here ?

hours wasted o what fun it is
    Last edited by Pete Young; May 30, 2016 at 12:23 PM.

Hello Pete Young

Do You want to know the Worst?

Enable Membership then
    - make a paid plan for membership

- make a free plan for other account types

know register a sell account or free account but not membership account
    - log out Then log in again

Try to Post Any listing now ta da no page for adding listing now just empty page Frustrated so much i m down in the dump
    http://goo.gl/hnyvrf

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer Hassan View Post
    Hello Pete Young

Do You want to know the Worst?

Enable Membership then
    - make a paid plan for membership

- make a free plan for other account types

know register a sell account or free account but not membership account
    - log out Then log in again

Try to Post Any listing now ta da no page for adding listing now just empty page Frustrated so much i m down in the dump
    http://goo.gl/hnyvrf
    This could be fix by assign a free membership to each account type by default, meaning you don't have to pick it if you don't know about it. Well obviously, if you don't know about it, how can you pick it.

Ok Done Fixed

You have to disable Membership add listing permission

Yes i have already assigned free plan for other accounts

Thanks Wei Hong

Regards
    Ameer

Guru
    Glad it has worked out, with my questions I am not getting any love here so off to raise some tickets and will report back with fixes if I get them, regards
    Pete

Guru
    this whole business of membeship and plans has to be some of the most confusing stuff i have seen, if i set to have meberships (just the days) but no add listing the membership text shows errors and looks stupid, I select to add listings and combine that with use listing plans as well but nothing happens and they get free listings ?

argghhhhh why do not flynax explain how to use these things ? on another note the show or get a seperate featured account does not rotate or refresh with new entries that I can see it remains stuck on the same people and thats just the start of it.

Why do not flynax test these things before release ? nearly 2 full days to try and get registration and listings set properly and still no closer to anything being working ?

arghh

You are right hahaha

Hi Pete

You are right hahaha when you check any plugin how to use detail,! you find it is simple to use something like that "Maybe it is easy for them not us"

Actually i have integrated membership about year ago as a custom job, so i got some history back to it

We can help each other Pete if you accept , However i m working alone

Ameer

Guru
    Ameer, I am happy to post up a full guide once I get this sorted, and although flynax get me upset with lack of clarity in how they do things I do like them them, I suppose if they got the guides right and a bit of better support at times then flynax would go from very good to super fantastic

Hi Pete, yes i will do the same with no sneaky removing some tips from guide ,

>>> I was thinking to make a page for all flynax users and call it "EXCHANGE YOUR CUSTOM WORK HERE" so anyone got custom work could share at this page

Oh by the way!
    1. Do you know how to make search block for only one category inside listing type with out creating new listing type..
    Just pick up one category from listing type, ??

Could i do that by just modifying the search block changing the field for listing type to just string keyword or id for certain category?

2. How also, to make Home page main search block appears with all pages?
    I tried to move it from Home block to content block ! but didn't worked

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer Hassan View Post
    Hi Pete, yes i will do the same with no sneaky removing some tips from guide ,

>>> I was thinking to make a page for all flynax users and call it "EXCHANGE YOUR CUSTOM WORK HERE" so anyone got custom work could share at this page

Oh by the way!
    1. Do you know how to make search block for only one category inside listing type with out creating new listing type..
    Just pick up one category from listing type, ??

Could i do that by just modifying the search block changing the field for listing type to just string keyword or id for certain category?

2. How also, to make Home page main search block appears with all pages?
    I tried to move it from Home block to content block ! but didn't worked
    Point 2. I think you can copy the search block and copy it to the content.tpl file.

+ Reply to Thread