+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: smsCoin Payment gateway plugin configuring

Do i need to do something else ? Because the banner cost 25kronor on my site but when i get trasfered to the smscoin site the price is only 10kronor.

Flynax developer
    I thought you mean the listing plans. The plugin SMSCoin working is not correctly for the banners now. We are planning to realise a new version of plugin "SMSCoin" soon (next week), where this error will be fix. Or you can submit a ticket to our technical support and we will fix it asap.

Hello John
    Thank you for your how to description.

I installed the smsCoin and I followed every steps in here, when I chose to pay by SMSCOIN the website transfers me to: http://bank.smscoin.com/bank/ and then I got this message: Error No Service Found.

Are there any errors in smsCoin plugin, or do smsCoin have problems with their service?

I chose it for Iraq!!!

Flynax developer
    Hello,

We've checked the problem in your site but haven't found any errors in plugin. Could you please give us access to your SMSCoin account (as private message) and we will check settings of your account.

Hello,

I have a problem with the VAT calculation of my prices. I have created a list of credits packages but when i try to pay with smscoin the VAT is not calculated correctly. Ex: for a 3.5 EUR package on smscoin i get 3.72 EUR but the VAT is 24%(correct price is 4.34 EUR). All prices are calculated wrong, except the 1 EUR package. What should i do?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Milea Ionut; January 3, 2013 at 01:36 PM.

when i make a payment using smsCoin, to set add as featured, paiment is ok, but when i return to site i have ERROR 404: Requested page not found

i checked settings, and they seem fine...

any idea?

Master
    Hello Milea Ionut.
    Implement a currency calculator in the payment gateway and all be fine.
    I've added such feature to my ccAvenue payment plugin.

Hello Stefaan Vigneron

when i make a payment using smsCoin, to set add as featured, paiment is ok, but when i return to site i have ERROR 404: Requested page not found
    i checked settings, and they seem fine...
    any idea?
    This shows once more that the whole payment system has big problems.
    Flynax team - When will it finally resolved?

The payment system needs your attention and should have a certain priority.
    What use are all the payment options when they do not stable work?
    Some customers want to earn money.
    Last edited by Steffen Buschkemper; July 24, 2013 at 01:21 AM.

could you guys please update this plugin to work with Flynax 4.4

I have it installed, but cannt find it anywhere, neither in config or paymet gateways.

same for me, need update!

+ Reply to Thread