+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reduce the number of "New Members" on the front page

Reduce the number of "New Members" on the front page

We have 4 containers on our home page that show new members that have registered by age group. Currently this shows a lot of member profiles in it, but we need to restrict this to 6 per container. Does anyone know how to do this?

May I see your site where the member container is show?

Hello Adrian,

I think you are using Listing Box plugin for it. And you can change number of listings in Admin Panel >> Listing Box and into grin find column -> Number of Listings
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor, we are using a "Smarty" box type it looks like. The "Listing Box" you mentioned is not active on our site, so it isn't this. See the attached screenshot. I would assume i can edit the "Content" line in the box somehow? 2016-05-26 17_25_08-Admin Panel  » Content Boxes  » Edit a content.png
    Last edited by Adrian Goldng; May 26, 2016 at 04:27 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Hi Viktor, did you have any other suggestions based on the details ive given you?

Hello Adrian,

It will not work because you should create code in php also where you will parse age variable and then select listings with this parameter. You can check with featured listings. File: ftp://includes>>classes>>rlListings.class.php find method: buildFeaturedBoxes
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread