+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any One can help me

Any One can help me

Problems are below points.

1. I am trying to Installing plugins But I am getting errors "Unable to reach Flynax Server"
    PLUGIN.jpg

2. I try to change the Header logo but its not changing. I tried with help of this link
    http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...highlight=logo

3. Under Service Categories not showing any sub-categories while adding new listing in front end. I already created sub-categories for the same.
    Capture-p.JPG

1. Try refreshing your site in admincp > refresh, then clear your browser cache
    2. It should work, try to clear your browser cache, check if you changed the right template
    3. This is probably bug from upgrading software, you need to create a ticket for it. I guess its a problem from hook in sql

Hi Wei Hong, Thank you for your kind help.

I tried all above as per your guide still not working. I think the problem is in software only.

Even I have created the ticket EDU-853492 but flynax team not helping through support ticket.

Hello flynax team please help me...

Any help please. Still I am not able to upload my logo also. Any one please help me.

Hello Ramu,

I think you are checking your site in high resolution device. And you should change logo in folder: ftp://templates>>your_template>>img>>@2x
    file name: logo.png but this logo should be with double size.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Thank you for your quick support Viktor. please find my logo images.

1. 170 X 40

2. 300 X 90

logo_oop.png

logo.png

logo_oop.png
    Last edited by Ramu Palanisamy; May 17, 2016 at 12:54 PM.

Hi Viktor , I send PM you also find above logo image. Please help me

What is the size for header logo image 300x90 or 170 x 40 ? any one please guide me

Solved. You uploaded logos with white background I have deleted background and uploaded to your site. Please check your logo again.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread