+ Reply to Thread

Thread: last login in for flynax software

last login in for flynax software

Dear Flynax Dev,

Is there anyway if we could get Last Login/Last Activity for user, similar to vbulletin?

Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 12.08.29 PM.jpg

Guru
    We have asked for this a long time back / to date I still have no answer and no known official way to do this, From memory we were looking at getting the log in code to update the date registered column ?

Edit; with the new 4.5 the idea of the membership option would allow to see which members have not been back after a set period /renewed ( I think ) so this could help if your looking at culling members who are no longer active

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Edit; with the new 4.5 the idea of the membership option would allow to see which members have not been back after a set period /renewed ( I think ) so this could help if your looking at culling members who are no longer active
    Really? Do we have such feature in 4.5? I have no idea

Hello

Where is this feature you mentioned? I dont seem to find it Thank you

Guru
    Yes I would think so ? with the new registration where members can pay to be in a group, in theory you could have everyone that logs in on a 12 month membership per se, then if a membership has expired for a certain time span you could cull them as you would know 100% that they had not renewed their membership. ? may be wrong but upgrading to 4.5 shortly and will be able to inform more once I have done some tests.

i think they could log in for 11 months then absent for the last month for vacation and still get their membership expired.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    i think they could log in for 11 months then absent for the last month for vacation and still get their membership expired.
    Yes that is 100% correct, that would happen, but the system would send them a reminder email to re register as a member, now it is up to that user if they re register, now if they do not and lets say you wait until a user has expired membership past 12 months ( it has been expired for 12 months) then it would be a safe bet that they were not returning, and delete the user / name very similar to what facebook and others do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Yes that is 100% correct, that would happen, but the system would send them a reminder email to re register as a member, now it is up to that user if they re register, now if they do not and lets say you wait until a user has expired membership past 12 months ( it has been expired for 12 months) then it would be a safe bet that they were not returning, and delete the user / name very similar to what facebook and others do.

I see, that makes sense. Still I would love to have the function to show "last login" detail on their user page.

+ Reply to Thread