+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Better explanation of Membership Plans in 4.5?

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Yes like I said, I have tried creating a few membership plan with prices $0, $2, etc. But I have no idea how user can purchase them. They are no where to be found. I tried it on flynax demo site
    when setting up a plan, you assign it to a membership group, currently there are sellers and buyers groups, so it would be assigned to one of those and you would on selection of the group I guess be asked to pay and get some sort of description at joining level.

or you would make a new membership group before applying the new settings such as premium member or something, then add the plan to that, but how existing members would upgrade or view status I am guessing there would be something in the membership area for this, I see the post before gives some clues to this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    or you would make a new membership group before applying the new settings such as premium member or something, then add the plan to that, but how existing members would upgrade or view status I am guessing there would be something in the membership area for this, I see the post before gives some clues to this ?
    Yes, thats what I thought. I would like to know how exactly does the membership features work. How do existing users upgrade and how do new user buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackred View Post
    Thanks for the info. But I can't find the page select-a-plan or the membership_tab, not on my updated 4.5 site, even not on flynax general demo site.

Guru
    Yes, sorry I have tried every which way to get things to work with no luck, it looks like it does not work on the demos ?

Yes, sorry I have tried every which way to get things to work with no luck, it looks like it does not work on the demos ?
    Hi Pete
    I got it worked on demo. You gotta enable to module in admincp>basic settings>accounts>membership plan> enable it. Then you can create the membership plan, and you can access the plan from user my profile page. For ex: http://classifieds.demoflynax.com/my-profile.html, there will be a membership tab for you to buy

Hi Pete
    I got it worked on demo. You gotta enable to module in admincp>basic settings>accounts>membership plan> enable it. Then you can create the membership plan, and you can access the plan from user my profile page. For ex: http://classifieds.demoflynax.com/my-profile.html, there will be a membership tab for you to buy

Guru
    Thank you Wei, that made things a lot better to understand, I wonder if quick start works with this, so I will try and test that as well.

+ Reply to Thread