+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flynax and WordPress 4.5

Exclamation Flynax and WordPress 4.5

Hello,

I tried with WP 4.5 I have fatal error - Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/a6662428/public_html/wp-content/plugins/flynax-bridge/flynax-bridge.php on line 30

Do you plan Flynax team to upgrade WP plugin?

Sincerely
    Alex

Hello Alexandr Volokitin,

Can you please create a ticket with this problem? I will fix it on your site first then implement all changes to the WordPress plugins catalog.

Thanks,
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Wake View Post
    Hello Alexandr Volokitin,

Can you please create a ticket with this problem? I will fix it on your site first then implement all changes to the WordPress plugins catalog.

Thanks,
    Alan
    Hello Alan,

WP ver. 4.3 the same problem, if it won't take long maybe you may advice here where to fix for all to see?

Thanks

Hi, mi WP plugins it

I know I'm stubborn Wordpress ver. 2.7 - Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/a6152161/public_html/wp-content/plugins/flynax-bridge/flynax-bridge.php on line 30

My stubbornness helped it works now problem was with free domain where I tested it. I tried on my working domain it is ok almost.

I have issues only with translations now, ads which supposed to be in Russian appearing mixed i.e. RU/EN for some reason.

Could you please suggest me how to fix it?
    PLUGIN.jpg

Thanks

Hi
    I am getting following error when i try to activate wordpress plugin, i am running flynax 4.8 and wordpress 5.4.2

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Composer\Autoload\ComposerStaticInitc5ccde3dc9e72 3b0dd067d55a53ed485' not found in /var/www/html/autotrader/blog/wp-content/plugins/flynax-bridge/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php:30 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/autotrader/blog/wp-content/plugins/flynax-bridge/vendor/autoload.php(7): ComposerAutoloaderInitc5ccde3dc9e723b0dd067d55a53e d485::getLoader() #1 /var/www/html/autotrader/blog/wp-content/plugins/flynax-bridge/flynax-bridge.php(12): require_once('/var/www/html/a...') #2 /var/www/html/autotrader/blog/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2255): include('/var/www/html/a...') #3 /var/www/html/autotrader/blog/wp-admin/plugins.php(177): plugin_sandbox_scrape('flynax-bridge/f...') #4 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/autotrader/blog/wp-content/plugins/flynax-bridge/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 30

Please help me how to fix it.

I have the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Saleem View Post
    Hi
    I am getting following error when i try to activate wordpress plugin, i am running flynax 4.8 and wordpress 5.4.2

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Composer\Autoload\ComposerStaticInitc5ccde3dc9e72 3b0dd067d55a53ed485' not found in /var/www/html/autotrader/blog/wp-content/plugins/flynax-bridge/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php:30 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/autotrader/blog/wp-content/plugins/flynax-bridge/vendor/autoload.php(7): ComposerAutoloaderInitc5ccde3dc9e723b0dd067d55a53e d485::getLoader() #1 /var/www/html/autotrader/blog/wp-content/plugins/flynax-bridge/flynax-bridge.php(12): require_once('/var/www/html/a...') #2 /var/www/html/autotrader/blog/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2255): include('/var/www/html/a...') #3 /var/www/html/autotrader/blog/wp-admin/plugins.php(177): plugin_sandbox_scrape('flynax-bridge/f...') #4 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/autotrader/blog/wp-content/plugins/flynax-bridge/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 30

Please help me how to fix it.
    Hello...I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM

Best regards

+ Reply to Thread