+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Version 4.5

Quote Originally Posted by Godwin Agbavor View Post
    Lol someone is doing predictions again
    No its not. I will repeat one more time. I simply share what i learned from Flynax supporter.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; April 14, 2016 at 05:44 AM.

Once the update released, your bitterness toward flynax could finally get a break.

It's not bitterness, it's about changing date over and over, am not happy anymore even if they release, I choose not to care anymore. I still write good reviews about flynax because they are good company but misleading customers is just unacceptable. It that simple

It's not bitterness, it's about changing date over and over, am not happy anymore even if they release, I choose not to care anymore. I still write good reviews about flynax because they are good company but misleading customers is just unacceptable. It that simple
    Frankly, this is what you want to say
    we have committed to our tour with another party

good luck for Team Flynax

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I understand your feeling and I have that too. Actually I wouldn't bother saying anything if they didn't say tomorrow. Because it kinda rare for them to say "tomorrow." Most of the time it would be soon, or next month. So by saying tomorrow, it meant really tomorrow or just another day or two. Anyway, the update is on today guys, not tomorrow any more.
    Lol I thought you said you got it right? Today and not tomorrow anymore. I knew it

Guys, you can download and update Flynax 4.5 now. They have released it today.

So today is good day. Guys can come help me with ideas how I can compare files or update from 4.4 to version 4.5 without losing my modification? Please help

Lol I thought you said you got it right? Today and not tomorrow anymore. I knew it
    I said it is today.

I'm sorry if I was misunderstood. But it sounded to me that you have heavy bitterness toward flynax regarding their release date. I guess I was too sensitive then. My apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I'm sorry if I was misunderstood. But it sounded to me that you have heavy bitterness toward flynax regarding their release date. I guess I was too sensitive then. My apology.
    It's ok man, so tell me how I can update or compare my files without losing my modification

+ Reply to Thread