+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Version 4.5

It's better you stop giving stupid head ups, if flynax have you a date keep it to yourself and your company, stop positing it here. I received email from flynax they will release it in the future, it can be tomorrow, next year or next 2 years. I told you don't flynax date seriously. And stop trying to be hero

I got info from their online support that they will release it today.

Your info is for you, don't copy the forum in your personal info. I didn't sleep all night trying to backup my site , just to know this is just another lies from Flynax.

Quote Originally Posted by Godwin Agbavor View Post
    It's better you stop giving stupid head ups, if flynax have you a date keep it to yourself and your company, stop positing it here. I received email from flynax they will release it in the future, it can be tomorrow, next year or next 2 years. I told you don't flynax date seriously. And stop trying to be hero
    Your perception isn't right. I'm not trying to be a hero. I just share what I learned, simple as that.

Guru
    Not good people getting short with each other, surly flynax staff can comment here on exactly what is happening and calm the waters.

I do not find this Update !
    every day we say that tomorrow will be available

Maybe tomorrow
    Thanks
    Regards

Thomas

Lol i can now predict Flynax, My advise stop thinking about update and move on your business. if one good day you wake up and see update from flynax, call it a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Godwin Agbavor View Post
    Lol i can now predict Flynax, My advise stop thinking about update and move on your business. if one good day you wake up and see update from flynax, call it a good day
    I understand your feeling and I have that too. Actually I wouldn't bother saying anything if they didn't say tomorrow. Because it kinda rare for them to say "tomorrow." Most of the time it would be soon, or next month. So by saying tomorrow, it meant really tomorrow or just another day or two. Anyway, the update is on today guys, not tomorrow any more.

Lol someone is doing predictions again

+ Reply to Thread