+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 4.5

Version 4.5

I noticed your post on facebook about the coming 4.5 version. Do you have an estimated time for it?

Great features for this version would be:
    - ability to delete tags in bulk
    - ability to add different category link for each languages (with this i would surely buy a new script for a new site i have in mind) Edirectory.com has this feature, if you would have it, will surely boosts your sales. For example: english www.domain.com/category1 for spanish www.domain.com/lacategoria etc

If others have different improvements ideas maybe can post them here

yeah man, you will see Flynax is working on another plugin, another crone but can not just finish normal version on time, i was told 26th of jan now it 2 months already. flynax can never work on their time

Well they can tell us the new launch date so we know hot to make our plans

Maybe in this version can make the category description appear only on the first page of that category not in the subsequent pages . For example description should appear only on domain.com/category not also on domain.com/category/index2 Surely will be seen as duplicate content

Yes I been waiting for 4.5 since long time, they posted that it will be ready in 2 to 3 weeks in mid of feb. now its been more than a month. my entire activity is on hold.

can you give us more clearity, when new upgrade to will launched.

Can you

Yes the same here i have a lot of customization tickets but i want to see what the 4.5 has to offer before i pay the ticket, but you cant trust Flynax with time,

Flynax" Working on a Craiglist clone theme and new Booking plugin. 15% of the theme is complete.
    he Nearby Schools plugin is 80% complete.

Flynax: We've started the Nearby Schools plugin, which we plan to release in 7-10 days. this was posted Jan 10th and 2 months has past already.

This is simple why not complete one thing before another? Claim Listing Plugin was absolutely useless for me, Classified Ads site doesn't need Claim Listing, only business directory need claim listing.

Flynax surely need some changes

No one want a working filter box on seller page? For example this seller has 150 listings
    http://realty.demoflynax.com/Flynax_agent/

Say you think this seller has many good deal, how do you search through 150 of his listings? If he has listings from cars, computer, phone, housing, etc and you only interested in phone.
    I would really appreciate this function. Since we already has category filter, I hope seller page filter would not be so hard to make

Quote Originally Posted by Godwin Agbavor View Post
    Flynax" Working on a Craiglist clone theme and new Booking plugin. 15% of the theme is complete.
    he Nearby Schools plugin is 80% complete.

Flynax: We've started the Nearby Schools plugin, which we plan to release in 7-10 days. this was posted Jan 10th and 2 months has past already.
    Hi Godwin, where did you get these info by the way?

check flynax twitter,

Dear Flynax team,

Kindly update us when is the final date for release of 4.5... we are waiting from long time.

+ Reply to Thread