+ Reply to Thread

Thread: White screen

White screen

Hi there,
    Those of you who figured out how to fix the white page that displays after installing.... please share how you did it to help the rest of us.
    We can access the admin area, but main page is blank/white.
    Thanks,
    Cammie

have you read the manual here http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...llation-Manual

You may need to try this

10. Finish step: You should be on the last step if all gone correctly. You have to remove Install directory from the server now.
    Go to front end and try to follow some of link, it can be blank page if you installed the software to the sub-directory, in this case you should change RewriteBase for main directory, do the following:

a. Open the file: /ROOT/.htaccess
    b. Replace: RewriteBase / to RewriteBase /YOUR_SUB_DIRECTORY/
    b. Save changes

My website has been working fine for the last 6 months. TODAY I TRIED TO LOG ONTO MY SITE AND ITS A WHITE SCREEN AND SAME FOR ADMIN AREA

Any suggestions to fix please
    Vincent Kelly
    AV

Hello Vincent Kelly,

If you want I can check your site. Please send me ftp details in my PM and I will check it asap.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Victor,
    I have been trying to upgrade our auto classified to version 4.1.0 for the domain www.jamhuricars.com but getting the white screen.When i look at the database it only populates to around 0.83mb.Please assist.

Regards,
    Henry
    hkamabi@gmail.com

Just got the white screen today after doing a fresh installation. Any fix on that issue yet?

Hello All,

if you want you can send me ftp access and I will check it or you can create a ticket with your problem in. and our tech department check and fix it ASAP.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

My probleme is white home page after change my server admin panel work!

Hello Ivan Covic,

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Covic View Post
    My probleme is white home page after change my server admin panel work!
    I think problem in rlNavigator. You need to submit ticket and our staff will check and fix problem.
    Thanks.

Yes Dmitry is right, problem was in rlNavigation class.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread