+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Registration fields How to access "Your Date of Birth"?

Registration fields How to access "Your Date of Birth"?

I am trying to correct the "Your Date of Birth" field on the registration form but it is not one of the fields listed from the admin side of things. How do I access this field? People are walking away from registering on my site because this field is messed up. I am losing business. Please let me know how to correct his asap. Thanks!

I'm second on this. I was trying to make it as order dd/mm/yyyy, but it seem to be unchangable and fixed at yyyy/mm/dd, regardless of what setting I set in admincp > language

Also, is there anyway that we could set an automate email to user on their birthday?

Hello Dada,

But you created simple text field for: Your Date of Birth
    You should create field with type: Date

Hello Wei Hong,

Date format you can change in admin panel >> Languages. Click edit your language and find line: Date format
    see here: http://php.net/manual/en/function.date.php all variables for date.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Dada,

But you created simple text field for: Your Date of Birth
    You should create field with type: Date

Hello Wei Hong,

Date format you can change in admin panel >> Languages. Click edit your language and find line: Date format
    see here: http://php.net/manual/en/function.date.php all variables for date.
    Hi Viktor,

Thank you for your reply. But as I mentioned earlier, the "date" listing field and account field is fixed as: yyyy-mm-dd. Regardless of what ever setting I set in admincp > language. In my admincp, default language, date format is set as: %d/%m/%Y <--- this works for other date like listing posted date. But not for listing field and account field DATE type. They are fixed as yyyy-mm-dd.

Hello All,

Would you please create a ticket with this problem and we will solve it asap.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread