+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [V4.5.0] Multiple Errors (on localhost) - Auto Wide Template

[V4.5.0] Multiple Errors (on localhost) - Auto Wide Template

Error 1: Nothing happened when I clicked on the Sign In button from the top menu (refer to the screenshot)

Error 2: Add listing --> Select Category --> doesn't load sub category. Shows the Red sign (refer to the screenshot)

Error 3: Thumbnail Images are not shown even though the ad has an Image uploaded. (refer to the screenshot)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Viktor, any update on this?

A support ticket was raised (BCV-311560) & I just got a reply below....

"Sorry, but we don't guide users through the team viewer We need your site online to investigate the code and see what causes problems"

First of all, the script is not at all functioning in localhost... how do I go online? Come on flynax... please try to understand the pain of your customers.

Whether your software is running on localhost or online... the reported error is an error & you hold the responsibility for fixing it... not just like throwing back to the customer saying that you don't support localhost. At least define the system requirements for localhost... we'll try to follow that.

Once again, we can't just go live with your script since we need to make several changes, customizations and of course bug fixes!

Did you fix the error, as I am having the same problems on my local host?

+ Reply to Thread