+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How does Flynax work with subdomain

How does Flynax work with subdomain

Hi there,
    How do you make flynax software run under a sub domain, for example motors.domain.com? The tricky thing here is that the sub domain sits on its own server and only pointed via an IP.

Thanks for the help.

Hello Harrison Mwaura,

If you want to run flynax with subdomain you should add 1 line in htaccess file.
    open .htaccess file and find code:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and below add new line:
    Code:
    but if you want to work flynax on domain but listing types with subdomains you should create wildcard domain through your cpanel or other panel on server.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor, I restarted the server and I was able to browse without changing the .htaccess file as you suggested. Now am facing another problem, all the link are broken. When I click any of them, am getting:

ERROR 404: Requested page not found
    Undefined Page
    We're sorry but the page you're looking for doesn't exist.
    You may have mis-typed something or the page was removed, please check the URL and try again.

What could be causing this?

Much appreciate your help

Maybe is in you're cache. Therefor it looks like it work.

Make the changes on you're htacces and it will work fine

Also, When I made the countries to be on subdomains, all links were broken and 404 not found page still appears for every link although I created a wildcard subdomain !

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar Mohammad View Post
    Also, When I made the countries to be on subdomains, all links were broken and 404 not found page still appears for every link although I created a wildcard subdomain !
    Hello Jafar,

I suggest you create a ticket with this problem and send us your cPanel access or you can send it to my PM.
    We'll check your htaccess file and wildcard domain on the webserver.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Harrison Mwaura,

If you want to run flynax with subdomain you should add 1 line in htaccess file.
    open .htaccess file and find code:

Code:
    and below add new line:
    Code:
    but if you want to work flynax on domain but listing types with subdomains you should create wildcard domain through your cpanel or other panel on server.
    thank you, i installed one copy of flyanx classifieds on my local windows machine for testing and playing around on a test.domain.com subdomain and all the link were giving 404.

just added one more line and now its working good.

best script i have even seen.

+ Reply to Thread