+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mod_rewire error

Angry mod_rewrite error

I have mod_rewrite enabled on my server, and turned on in Flynax, yet URLs are not rewritten and 404 errors result.

Other software (Concrete5) using mod_rewrite works without issue on the same server.

I have posted a support ticket but hope for quicker resolution here, as support is very slow from Flynax.
    Last edited by Chris Brewer; January 20, 2016 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Fix a typo in the title.

Hello Chris,

I solved problem with mod_rewrite. It happened because you site in subdomain. I have added 1 line in general htaccess file and now site working properly.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Thanks for your help Viktor. For anyone interested, Viktor's solution was to add the entry to .htaccess under the #wilcard request block, for the subdomain where we're hosting the site, which is "buy":

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Last edited by Alex; January 25, 2016 at 06:47 AM.

I am having the same problem. This solution didn't work for me. mod_rewrite is active from my webhost but when I turn on mod_rewrite in flynax backend I get 404 errors on all pages. Facebook login works once rewrite is on but I get another 404 error after redirect from Facebook.

Is there any other possible solution?

Solved the problem by adding "RewriteBase /subdir2/" in .htaccess file.

+ Reply to Thread